Shrivers Pharmacy Partners with Echo Norvell
To Bring Free On Demand Hearing Screenings to Patients
Shrivers Pharmacy the local and independent pharmacy brand, continues to improve patient experience by making health care services easily accessible to their customers by offering Free On Demand Hearing Screenings in their Logan Location.
“Partnering with Echo Norvell to bring Free On Demand Hearing Screenings to patients in our store is a Win- Win.”, said John Coler CEO of Shrivers Pharmacy. “Our team looks for opportunities to help us better serve our patients and customers. We feel having this service available for FREE will encourage many of our patients to get their hearing screened and to do something if they are experiencing hearing loss or other hearing issues. Finding a reputable and like-minded company in Echo Norvell made the process pretty seamless.”
Matthew Starner CEO of Echo Norvell said, “We have been looking for a way to enter the Logan Market and it made perfect sense to partner with Shrivers Pharmacy. The cross opportunity of serving the same segment of the population was something we identified quickly. Echo Norvell is excited about this partnership and we look forward to delivering the same excellent care in Logan that our patients in Newark and Lancaster have grown accustomed to.”
Free On Demand
Hearing Screening Process
- Ask a about the Screening in the Logan Shrivers Pharmacy Location
- Patient will wear wireless headphones
- A Pharmacy Technician uses an App Developed by the Starkey Hearing Technologies to administer a Pass/Fail Hearing Screening
- If the Patient Fails the Screening a FREE Hearing Consultation will be scheduled with a licensed Hearing Aid Specialist to determine the cause of the “Failed” Screening
- A recommendation for Follow Up will be discussed.
About Echo Norvell
The Echo Norvell practice prides itself on taking care of each patient as if they were family to receive the best possible hearing outcome. They focus on continually serving the hearing needs of the Lancaster and Newark, and Logan OH communities with dedicated hearing care. In this process, the practice demonstrates disciplines and values to ensure fair and personalized hearing care for each patient.